UC&Req document way forward and comments from Raphael

From: Soohong Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:24:00 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
After call, I had a small talk with Raphael in IRC.

I think it's very reasonable way for the UC&Req document publication.

===========================
TOPIC: LC for the UC&Req document

His comments:
UC&Req is a technical note. In this case, we can safely publish the final
version when the other documents will be RFC, so no rush for this document.
I suggest you publish a new WD. It's useless for this document to be a note
now since there is a risk it is outdated when the RFC will be published.
Better, improve the document now, publish it and freeze it until the others
are REC, when others documents are REC, take this one, and publish it as an
note with small changes depending on the final REC.

What do you think ?

Daniel

------
Soohong Daniel Park