Re: [MAWG] Web IDL version of the generic GET-method

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:05:34 +0100
To: Chris.Poppe@UGent.be
CC: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

> According to my action item (ACTION-187 Create a Web IDL specification
> to the generic GET Method) I hereby sent the Web IDL specification of
> such a method (open for discussion). This specification is based on the
> current strawman API design [1]

Good straw, thanks Chris. I also support the comments made by Werner.

> I didnít know what the appropriate place would be for this updated
> definition. Do we create an API for Media Resource 1.1? And where should
> it be placed (Drafts in WG Space, Drafts in development, Ö)?

There is no API for Media Resources 1.1 :-) There are just drafts for a
version 1.0 ... which is not yet there :-). CVS logs all the changes, so
just edit always the same document on the group web space or in dev.w3.org.

RaphaŽl Troncy
Tel: +33 (0)4 - 9300 8242
Fax: +33 (0)4 - 9000 8200
Web: http://www.eurecom.fr/~troncy/