ACTION-183: Update the requirements document based on the proposed updates

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:54:29 +0900
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

I had revised the text of requirement 1 and 2 according to decision of last f2f meeting.

Please look at below link.

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html

but regarding this action, I guess I didn’t finish one thing related to figure from Werner.

Because I don’t know where is appropriate position of this figure for requirement doc.

Could anyone let me know? Thanks in advance. J

best regards,

Wonsuk.