Asking Elaborate work for clause 4.1.1 in ontology doc

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:16:13 +0900
To: "Veronique Malaise" <vmalaise@few.vu.nl>
Cc: "Media Annotation" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear Veronique.

Thank you for volunteering this work.

As you know, the purpose of clause 4.1.1 in ontology doc is vague.

So, we need to make clear the goal of this in terms of harmonization with other parts of ontology doc.

In yesterday’s call, I proposed to replace this with the description about columns of the core property table like name, type, description, etc.

But WG members didn’t like that. J Actually I was not sure it’s appropriate L

After finished this work, please email me until the end of this week.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Wonsuk