From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-
annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of ???
Sent: mardi, 12. mai 2009 12:20
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Ontology for Media Entity 1.0

Dear all,

[1] is the current version for Ontology doc.

Missing piece is the updated version of mapping table.

If you have any comments, please let me know.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html

Best regards,

Wonsuk.

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway