RE: Regarding EXIF Mapping

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 15:42:13 +0900
To: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Cc: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

I and Tobias exchanged the email each other for this issue. But we couldn’t get the answer.

So we would like to ask this issue to all members of MA WG.

Our question is as below.

When I see the specification of EXIF,

I know that Compression, Copyright, ImageWidth, ImageLength properties are exist in the both of “Tag Support Levels (1) - 0th IFD TIFF Tags” and “Tag Support Levels (5) - 1st IFD TIFF Tag”

In this case, which one have to be used for mapping ? “Tag Support Levels (1) - 0th IFD TIFF Tags” or “Tag Support Levels (5) - 1st IFD TIFF Tag” ?

Best regards,

Wonsuk.