Re: Properties for media fragment?

2009/5/5 David Singer <singer@apple.com>

> At 7:14  +0200 2/05/09, Felix Sasaki wrote:
>
>> List of my favorite scences of a video, as part of the video metadata?
>> Does that not make sense?
>>

> Oh wow, this is a new category of metadata.

Is it so new? At least the mechanisms listed in the media fragments draft
seem to exist for some time. So my assumption was that the mechanisms are
actually used, and that mapping betweeen them is useful. If they exist only
as a new category, to be filled by the new fragment identifier syntax
defined by the media fragments WG, than it does not make sense to invest
time in their mapping.

Felix