Regrets for tomorrow

From: Chris Poppe <Chris.Poppe@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 10:35:29 +0200
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

First of all I want to express my congratulations about the progress that
was made during the F2F in Barcelona. Unfortunately, I have not found the
time to thoroughly analyse the new mapping table and revised documents, but
will give my comments as soon as possible. I am in the midst of preparing
for my PhD exam (which is the main reason for my lack of time) so I regret
for tomorrow's phone conference.

Kind regards,

Chris Poppe

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems (ELIS)
Multimedia Lab Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent
Belgium

t: +32 9 33 14959
f: +32 9 33 14896