about the format mapping review

From: Lawrence Miao <imoldcat@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:39:43 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hi, all

As we discussed last time, the challenge list for the format mapping will be
discussed in the f2f meeting. I had put my name on the challenger list (
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Format_mapping_review) for
youtube and mediarss, however, due to some reason, I could not attend the
f2f meeting. I'll erase my name there and give the chance to other people,
which will make the mapping have more reviews and better quality. I'll give
my challenge list to Daniel since he'll be there in April.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Have a good day.

Hui