included the mapping formats in the mediaont-1.0 draft

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:55:08 +0100
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
All,

I have included the list of formats in the mediaont-1.0 draft.

To do so, I have edited the "mediaont-1.0.xml" file and added the list
of mapping formats linking to each sheet (each format) of the mapping table.
And have applied the xsl to generate the "overview.html"

I have also converted the XLS table file into a single HTML page (using
Open Office 3.0) . This HTML page "mapping_table.html" includes all
sheets, embedded into a proper publication rule W3C page.

But the HTML generated by Open Office is not valid HTML ;-( and I had to
do some cleaning to have it validated by our HTML validator.

Result is available here
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/

Cheers,
Thierry.