[call for comments] format selection and way forward

From: Soohong Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 22:21:24 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Folks,

Some points particularly format selections are still not clear to me and
group I guess.

[1] Goal of format selection:
- selecting the priority formats to be included in the draft
- ontology vocabulary for the selected formats and toy implementation
- non-selected formats are omitted from the draft
- non-selected formats can be a part of informative appendix in the draft if
necessary (optional)

[2] Goal of format review:
- in-depth study on the selected formats at least
- don't need to review on non-selected formats (optional)

What do you think about this way ?

I'd like to find out the best and efficient way for the achievement.

-----
Soohong Daniel Park
Standard Architect, blog.naver.com/natpt
DMC Business, Samsung Electronics. KOREA