reopened Mapping Formats questionnaire

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 10:18:23 +0100
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Colleagues,

The questionnaire [1]
Survey of Mapping Formats for the Media Annotations Working Group
has received 8 responses out of the 26 Working Group participants.

With this very level of response, we are missing a quorum.

Therfore per my Action Item, I have re opened the questionnaire [1]
until 23:59, Boston time on 2009-03-10.

Please take a few minutes to give your feedback and allow the WG to move
forward.

Only people identified as participants of the Media Annotations Working
Group can answer this form.

Thierry.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42786/Annot-format-survey/