RE: Find the "top 10" of multimedia categories .. in 30 minutes

From: Chris Poppe <Chris.Poppe@ugent.be>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:24:34 +0200
To: "'Felix Sasaki'" <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>, <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
It is also interesting that the students only needed 30 minutes to come up
with those lists.

Nevertheless, it is indeed encouraging that the chosen properties are
relevant for "non-technical" people!

Chris Poppe

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems (ELIS)
Multimedia Lab Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent
Belgium

t: +32 9 33 14959
f: +32 9 33 14896