Re: [Publication Request] "Ontology for Media Resource 1.0" a W3C First Working Draft 18 June 2009.

Joakim,

There are 3 types of publication depending on the advancement of a WD.

1- Public W3C Documents  (This is official public releases in TR space)
2- Drafts in Working Group space (This is the MAWG space)
3- Drafts in development (Editors' copies) (This is the dev space, used
by the editor)

The "Use Cases and Requirements for Ontology and API .." WD:

- was officially published as a WD in TR space on 04 June 2009.
Therefore it is listed in the 1- section and links to
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-media-annot-reqs-20090604/

- was develpped in dev space. Therefore it is listed in the 3- section
and links to
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html

For example,
The"Ontology for Media Resource 1.0" WD will be officially published
tomorrow as a first WD in TR space. Therefore I will add a link in the
1- section linking to
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-mediaont-10-20090618/

When updating a WD we should always restart from the latest document
published in TR Space, as this version includes the latest edits and
fulfills validations for HTML, Publication rules, linkchecked, etc.
Therefore when we will need to revisit the Ontology for Media Resource
1.0, the editor must start from
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-mediaont-10-20090618/

Hope this helps,

Thierry.