Action-125: wiki-entry for ontoloy doc improvement

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:25:36 +0200
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

I digged to the email archive with a beginning of April 2009 in order
to search for open issues regarding the "Ontology for Media Resource
1.0" document. I also tried to remember the issues, which came up in
the telecons (based on the available  meeting minutes)

Here you can find the collection:

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Improvements_/_Enhancement_for_a_revision_of_the_%22Ontology_for_Media_Resource_1.0%22_document

I tried to get every open issue, so perhaps some issues on this list
are actually closed (please feel free to update the state of the
closed items)

Im looking forward to the upcoming reviews on it!

Have a nice weekend!

Best,
Florian