RE: Checked draft of Ontology for Media Resource 1.0

Hi. Jean-Pierre.
Thanks you for the comments.

Now I cannot access and revise the HTML files in the location of http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/FirstDraft/ by my CVS account.

So I temporally made the MS Word file for making clear your comments.
Please find the enclosed file that have revised table according to your request by email.
I marked the revised parts by yellow color. Please check it up.
If you find something is wrong, just fix in MS word and send that to me :)

I will revise the HTML version of mapping table according to this file after fixed my problem.

Best regards,
wonsuk