Re: Cheked draft of Ontology for Media Resource 1.0

ÀÌ¿ø¼® wrote:
> Hi. Thierry.
> Thank you for fast response.
>
> Diff file is not for the publication. So we don't need to do anything.
Right.

> Concerning mapping table, could you handle this for publication?
> If that is not possible, could you guide me how to fix this?

I am not sure how we can resolve it. The mapping_table.htm is produced
automatically from an XLS file with a tool (MS Office or Open Office)

But it produces ugly HTML.;-(((

There was 648 HTML Errors ....
I have fixed a bunch
now still remains 510 Errors to be fixed.

Unfortunately this must be done by hand.
we can try a tool called HTML TIDY
to Clean up Web pages.

the document to clean is at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/FirstDraft/mapping_table.htm

> I am afraid that we need to this work whenever we need to publish ontology doc.
> Because WG have to maintain and improve the mapping table through the excel file format.
> So even though it's not now, I would like to find good solution for this work.

the solution is, from now on we will maintain the HTML version not the XLS.

Thierry