(Final) Revised draft of Ontology for Media Resource 1.0

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:03:30 +0900
To: "Media Annotation" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

[1] is the revised draft of Ontology for Media Resource 1.0

Veronique applied comments from Veronique to this doc. J  Veronique will briefly explain about this in today’s call.

I hope that [1] could be the final draft of Ontology for Media Resource 1.0 for the first publication.

[3] is diff result btw old doc [2] and new doc [1].

[4] is the revised Mapping Table. Concerning this, I added XMP column to summary table. In addition I added descriptions for ma:targetAudience and ma:locator to all tables of this.

Feel free.

If you have any comments, please let me know.

it’s really more than welcome. but it could be applied later. ;)

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html

[2] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html?rev=1.11&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#tbd

[3] http://tinyurl.com/m4vlrj

[4] http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table.htm