publication of Use Cases and Requirements for Ontology and API for Media Object 1.0" a W3C Working Draft 04 June 2009

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:17:20 +0200
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Joakim,

I have installed the "Use Cases and Requirements for Ontology and API
for Media Object 1.0" a W3C Working Draft 04 June 2009
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-media-annot-reqs-20090604/

I had to change some small details

- Fixed broken link.
- Fixed the text related to patent policy requirements in the SOTD to
make it conformant to publication rules.

- Fixed following URIs, to make it conformant to publication rules.

http://example.cheap-vod.com/
<http://example.com/library-myschool/rose.ogv#some_fragment_identifier>

I will now request publication to the Webmaster for 04 June 2009

Thierry.