RE: [W3C MAWG] action item 139: Check with Veronique (and Victor) the improvements 9-11 in the list.

Dear Veronique.

Thank you for your action.

I would like to improve the current texts of ontology doc with your proposal.

A few minutes ago, I responded for you e-email. ;)

And your contribution in September is good to me because of 2nd October is due day for the second publication of ontology doc.

Thank you

Best regards

wonsuk