Re: [W3C MAWG] action item 139: Check with Veronique (and Victor) the improvements 9-11 in the list.

Dear all,

And since them I did edit this section about the definition of an
Ontology, and pointed to Wonsuk the part of the Ontology document
where it can be copy-pasted. I also suggested several changes to the
Media Ontology document's introduction section and I think that it
would be good to go through the whole document once again, for the
sake of clarity and coherence between the parts that have been changed
independently. I will unfortunately not have the time to do this
before September, because I have some deadlines before Aug 12, date at
which I'll take my holidays.

Best,
Véronique