telecon 21 July

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:57:43 +0200
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
I am on vacation in July and I guess many of you will be leaving for holiday in august.

Even though I have not prepared an official agenda I think it would be useful for us to call in to check our actions points and settle the next official telecon

AGENDA Tuesday, 21 July 13:00-14:00 UTC

1. Action items
Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

2. Schedule for the next call

3. AOB

Best regards

Joakim Söderberg, M.Sc, Ph.D Multimedia Indexing
Chair W3C Media Annotations Working Group
Senior Research Engineer, Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research