Re: Fwd: Question about F2F in Korea

Thierry,

Unfortunately, internet connectivity is not allowed either wired or
wireless. Why not be free for 2 days from internet ? It might be a great
experience to you...:-) Sorry about that, but no way...

Of course, you can access internet outside of Samsung HQ or in your hotel.

Daniel

--

Soohong Daniel Park
Standard Architect, http://blog.naver.com/natpt

NOTE: º» ¸ÞÀÏÀº Gmail¿¡¼­ ¹ß¼ÛµÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù