Re: Fwd: Question about F2F in Korea

From: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:59:36 +0900
To: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Thierry,

Unfortunately, internet connectivity is not allowed either wired or
wireless. Why not be free for 2 days from internet ? It might be a great
experience to you...:-) Sorry about that, but no way...

Of course, you can access internet outside of Samsung HQ or in your hotel.

Daniel

--

Soohong Daniel Park
Standard Architect, http://blog.naver.com/natpt