Re: [mawg] Privacy status tag

Hello,

In general my concern is about the ever-growing user generated content,
(think of Social Networks) where an important attribute is the
resource's privacy level.

I was thinking of Flickr, (although privacy settings are defined per
user and not per image):
http://www.flickr.com/services/api/flickr.prefs.getPrivacy.html
Or in Facebook, where you can download media and retrieve who´s for it
is visible (all, friends etc.)
I don´t know very well P3P, or the current activities of the PLING group
(both W3C initiatives...), and if they may have a common point with our
efforts...

Victor