RE: [mawg] Editorial changes

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:38:51 +0900
To: "Victor Rodriguez Doncel" <victorr@ac.upc.edu>
Cc: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi. Victor.

As far as I remember, I am in charge of API doc with you, Chris, Florian according to the meeting minutes of last F2F meeting.
I cannot setup the any editing work of API doc because of my business trips in these days.
But I will do from know on.

Any suggestions or commets for API doc is more than welcome!!!
Thanks.

Best regards,
wonsuk