RE: [mawg] Editorial changes

Yes, I also thought that Wonsuk will take the lead in this,

Kind regards,

Chris

From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Florian
Stegmaier
Sent: zondag 12 juli 2009 20:42
To: Victor Rodriguez Doncel
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: [mawg] Editorial changes

Hi Victor!

As i rembered our F2F these persons volunteered to participate in the
document right now:

chris, wonsuk, you and me

But i donīt know, if Wonsuk started working on it already...so, i think in a
first round, we should synchronize with him regarding the outline, etc. and
how we can work on the sections. I guess there will be a few changes to the
yet online version.

Best,

Florian