[mawg] Privacy status tag

From: Victor Rodriguez Doncel <victorr@ac.upc.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 17:09:17 +0200
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hello,

I have a question for the "format experts".

In Flickr, fotos have a tag describing its "CreativeCommons" and its
privacy status ("anyone can see this foto" / "only my friends" / "only
me" etc.). While for the former there are many existing placeholders in
the different formats, easily mapeable to ma:rights, I don´t know any
for the latter...

How can I tag in a video its privacy status?

Víctor