From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Michele Minno
Sent: den 22 januari 2009 15:26
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Presentation

Hi all,

my name is Michele Minno, I'm a 28 years old computer engineer, with a
specialization in Artificial Intelligence and strong interests in
semantic matters since my former studies in Philosophy.
Indeed I work for Asemantics, a Semantic Web company based in
Rome/London and I'm happy to join the Media Annotations Working Group.
In my current job and in my previous one (I worked for  RAI, the Italian
public broadcaster),  I have been  handling media concerns and aspects.
Since a previous staging period at the Center of Advanced Studies (IBM),
I'm  challenged by model transformation and ontology defining problems.
This is my first experience as active member of a working group, and I'm
glad to begin this new activity.

Cheers,
Michele Minno