W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > January 2009

RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-01-20

From: Davy Van Deursen <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 08:55:58 +0100
To: 'Joakim Söderberg' <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Cc: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Message-ID: <00bf01c97ad4$8814a6c0$983df440$@vandeursen@ugent.be>

Dear all,

my regrets for today's teleconf (I have another meeting at the same time).

Best regards,

Davy

-- 
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems Multimedia Lab
URL: http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be


>-----Original Message-----
>From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-
>annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Joakim Söderberg
>Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 11:17 PM
>To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
>Subject: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-01-20
>
>
>Hi all,
>
>This is the agenda for the Media Annotations WG call in this week.
>If you have any items to be included in the agenda, feel free to let
>chairs know.
>
>*===================================================================*
>
>*Tuesday, 20 January 13:00-14:00 UTC*
>
>*===================================================================*
>
>* **Zakim General Information*
>
>http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=01&day=20&yea
>r=2009&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261
>
>Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
>Duration : 60 minutes
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client :
>http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at
>http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)
>Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
>Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
>Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
>WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
>WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
>WG open issue :
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>Wiki discussion pages:
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Main_Page#Discussion_pa
>ges
>
>*===================================================================*
>
>*AGENDA*
>
>
>*[1] Administratives*
>
>Chair: Joakim.
>Scribe: Pierre-Antoine
>Regrets: Felix
>
>[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon 13 January
>2009
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-
>annotation/2009Jan/0024.html
>
>[b] Selection of scribe for next meeting
>
>Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html
>
>- Frank scribe on 27.1. 2009
>
>[c] Schedule for the next call on 27.1. 2009 (now every Tuesday, 13:00
>UTC)
>
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
>
>
>*[2] Items*
>
>
>[a] Action items
>
>Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the
>list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>
>[b] Schedule for UC & Req deliverable
>http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html
>
>The document is frozen.
>We are aiming for Publication on Jan 19th on TR page (this depends on
>the availability of the W3C Webmaster).
>
>
>[c] Future of UC & Req deliverable
>
>We should publish a second version of UC & Req as Last Call in March.
>(See Charter section 2.3 Milestones)
>http://www.w3.org/2008/01/media-annotations-wg.html
>
>
>[d] Mapping of formats
>
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Format_mapping
>
>*Timeline for the review: 20th of January*
>
>Joakim has uploaded a mapping table XMP <-> ID3. You can use this
>document as a template to add other formats.
>http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table.xls
>http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table.htm
>Chris reviewed DIG35, Veronique VRA, Joakim Cablelabs and Felix MIX
>
>[e] Data Format
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Dataformat
>
>Follow up email discussions:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-
>annotation/2009Jan/0029.html
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-
>annotation/2009Jan/0032.html
>
>
>[f] AOB
>
>
>---------------------------------------------
>
>Joakim Söderberg
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 20 January 2009 07:57:20 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 20 January 2009 07:57:21 GMT