From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 18:08:14 +0900
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi all,

I worked on ACTION-88 "Gather material for publishing a recommendation
track working draft". See
This is based on the API draft I had prepared a while ago.

I think for publishing 17 March the following is necessary:

- Check the terminology and format identifiers
- Intergrate the mapping table into sec.
- Update the lists (formats in scope / out of scope / format identiers)
related to the mapping table, see editors notes "This list needs to be
brought in sync with the mapping table.".
- Find editors who do the work :) . I am happy to participate, but will
be rather busy before 17 March.

Note that the document was prepared in XMLSpec. I personally think that
continuing to use XMLSpec would be useful, but that's up to the editors
to decide.