Who is a volunteer for the toy implementation

From: Soohong Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:21:20 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hi folks,

Curious who is thinking to be a volunteer for implementing

the mapping tables. If allowed, we can share the result and

experience of each implementation at upcoming April meeting.

That's good information to move our ontology deliverable

forward quickly I guess.

Any idea or volunteer ?

Please feel free to appear your opinion.

-----

Soohong Daniel Park

Standard Architect, blog.naver.com/natpt

DMC Business, Samsung Electronics. KOREA