From: Tobias Bürger [mailto:tobias.buerger@sti2.at]
Sent: vendredi, 20. février 2009 08:49
To: Evain, Jean-Pierre
Cc: Joakim Söderberg; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: mapping table 2.0

Hi Jean-Pierre,

it works for me in Ms Excel 2003. Do you use an older version? Should I
convert it for you?

Best regards,

Tobias

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_090216_comm

> on.htm

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_090216_comm

> on.xls
>

> Best regards
> Joakim

Dipl.-Inf. Univ. Tobias Bürger

STI Innsbruck
University of Innsbruck, Austria
http://www.sti-innsbruck.at/

tobias.buerger@sti2.at

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway