mapping table 2.0

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:55:31 +0100
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,
I have changed the format of the mapping table. The formats now have their own worksheets, selectable from the tabs at the bottom.

The first page is an automatic generated summary in the style that Wonsuk proposed. So don't try to edit that worksheet page manually. In general be careful to check if a cell contains a function before editing.

I have also introduced a drop list containing property specifiers. So when you have the time you can go in and select properties for your format.

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_090216_common.htm

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_090216_common.xls

Best regards
Joakim