summary version of mapping table.

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:27:36 +0900
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

We developed valuable mapping table for reviewing the various information like relationship, important properties, etc.

But when I see this table, it’s difficult to focus on the relation among metadata formats. Because it’ so large.

So I guess summary version which just show available properties with the mark could be valuable to us.

It could help you to recognize the relationship and important properties from the mapping table at a glance.

Below is a sample of summery version.

XMP Attributes

ID3 frames

Search Monkey