W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > February 2009

RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-02-10

From: Davy Van Deursen <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:57:21 +0100
To: "'Thierry Michel'" <tmichel@w3.org>
Cc: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Message-ID: <002801c98acf$17bbb250$473316f0$@vandeursen@ugent.be>

Dear all,

regrets for this call due to an overlapping meeting.

Best regards,

Davy

-- 
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems 
Multimedia Lab
URL: http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be


>-----Original Message-----
>From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-
>annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Thierry Michel
>Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 4:12 PM
>To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
>Subject: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-02-10
>
>
>Hi all,
>
>This is the agenda for the Media Annotations WG call in this week.
>If you have any items to be included in the agenda, feel free to let
>chairs know.
>
>*===================================================================*
>
>*Tuesday, 10 February 13:00-14:00 UTC*
>
>*===================================================================*
>
>* **Zakim General Information*
>
>http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=02&day=03&yea
>r=2009&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261
>
>Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
>Duration : 60 minutes
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client :
>http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at
>http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)
>Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
>Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
>Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
>WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
>WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
>WG open issue :
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>Wiki discussion pages:
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Main_Page#Discussion_pa
>ges
>
>*===================================================================*
>
>*AGENDA*
>
>
>*[1] Administratives*
>
>Chair: Joakim and Thierry (while Daniel Park is away in January).
>Scribe: Werner Bailer (volunteered last week)
>Regrets: none yet.
>
>[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon 03 February
>2009
>
>http://www.w3.org/2009/02/03-mediaann-minutes.html
>
>[b] Selection of scribe for next meeting
>
>Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html
>
>Please volunteer to scribe next meeting.
>
>[c] Schedule for the next call on 17.2.2009 (now every Tuesday, 13:00
>UTC)
>
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
>
>
>*[2] Items*
>
>
>[a] Action items
>
>Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the
>list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>
>[b] Open Issues
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/issues/open
>
>[c] action 78 - Discussion about interoperability
>* High-level semantics
>* Low-level semantics
>should we agree on how to specify the "content" of the return value,
>then perhaps start to work bottom-up wise!
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-
>annotation/2009Jan/0086.html
>
>[d] Mapping of formats
>
>- add mappings for iTunes metadata and QuickTime metadata.
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-
>annotation/2009Feb/0015.html
>
>- cells in the EBU table not span over several rows?
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-
>annotation/2009Feb/0007.html
>
>Mapping table available at
>http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-
>1.0/mapping_table_common.htm
>
>[e] Review of the UC & Req deliverable
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-
>annotation/2009Jan/0094.html
>
>Michael's review has launch  a very long thread  ...
>Let's have a resolution on the changes for the next version of the
>document
>
>[f] What is needed to move forward
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-
>annotation/2009Feb/0033.html
>
>[f] AOB
>
>
>---------------------------------------------
>
>Thierry Michel
Received on Monday, 9 February 2009 15:59:09 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 9 February 2009 15:59:09 GMT