Ontology for Media Resource 1.0 & API for Media Resource 1.0

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:30:14 +0100
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

in today's telecon i have forgotten to ask, if there is something i
could do regarding the two documents mentioned in the topic. I am not
on vacation during christmas time (only the official holidays). So, if
there is anything i could do please let me know. I am also going to
review the two documents, perhaps i can identify issues we should

I wish you all merry christmas and a happy new year!

Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ
Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062
Quote of the week: Computer. This is a Class-A compulsory directive.
Compute, to the last digit, the value of pi. (Spock)