Re: Format mapping update

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:26:57 +0100
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
CC: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Joakim,

I also get a login popup when clicking on CL2, but not on CL1.
Curiously, both URI permissions are set to "World readable "
see:
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/WD/,access

But as the styling was not right in the  CL2
I  looked into the source of the files and realized that the
stylesheetlink was changed to an absolute URI a;d set on jigedit.w3.org.

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="http://jigedit.w3.org/jsderber/WWW/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/WD/mapping.css"
  />

So I changed that back to its original relative URI

  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="mapping.css" />

and the syling is now fine, but also it does not pop the login window.

When you have edited the file, the authoring tool has changed those to
the absolute URI. It depens howyou save the file (from the browser, etc.)

Thierry.