W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > December 2009

Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-12-08

From: Veronique Malaise <vmalaise@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 10:42:48 +0100
Cc: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Message-Id: <003AF54C-6033-414C-9683-BB2926D8B2B7@few.vu.nl>
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Regrets for me too, because of (last minute) teaching tasks. About my  
pending action items:
- action 185: will send the email today, you can close the action; a  
small section has been added to the ontology document already  
(currently being reviewed by the co-editors)
- action 174: checked! Action closed :)
- action 172: rewrote the introduction of the ontology document, the  
document is currently being reviewed by the co-editors, we will see  
what further changes are required
- action 169: I modified the ontology document also in that respect,  
have to check out with the other co-editors if it is clearer now
- action 149: did it, I sent it to Dave and to the co-editors for review
I am still updating the changes of the mapping with VRA and preparing  
the "4 implementations" section for the Ontology document, which will  
be added with the other comments of the co-editors. I will send the  
section around once it is stabilized, and of course asap :)

Best,
Véronique

On Dec 7, 2009, at 10:36 PM, Felix Sasaki wrote:

> Regrets as well and again, sorry, this time with a flue in bed :(
>
> Felix
>
> 2009/12/7 Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
> Hi all,
> This is the agenda for the next Media Annotations WG call.
>
> If you have any items to be included in the agenda, feel free to let  
> chairs know.
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> *Tuesday, 8 December 12:00-13:00 UTC*,
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> * **Zakim General Information*
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=08&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261
>
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>
> Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
>
> Duration : 60 minutes
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client :
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)
> Zakim information :
>
> http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> Zakim bridge monitor :
>
> http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> Zakim IRC bot :
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> *===================================================================*
>
> *AGENDA*
>
> *[1] Administratives*
>
> Chair: Joakim
>
> Scribe: TBA
>
> Regrets:
>
> [a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/12/01-mediaann-minutes.html
>
> [b] Selection of scribe for next meeting
>
> Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html
>
> [c] Schedule for the next call on 15.12. 2009
>
>
> *[2] Items*
>
>
> [a] Action items
>
> Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through  
> the list
>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
> [b] Ontology document update (Veronique / Wonsuk)
>
>
> [c] API document update – Chris, and editors
>
> - Error handling and management update
>
> - others updated
>
> [d] API implementation experiences – Chris
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Nov/0114.html
>
> http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be/users/chpoppe/MediaAnnotations.html
>
> [e] Plan and schedule for the test suite
>
>
> [f] AOB
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------
>
> Joakim Söderberg
>
>
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 8 December 2009 09:44:25 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 December 2009 09:44:26 GMT