W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > December 2009

[AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-12-08

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 20:40:22 +0100
Message-ID: <4055256AED9D224D9442B19BF1C4C49004B6B9F2@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se>
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi all,

This is the agenda for the next Media Annotations WG call.

If you have any items to be included in the agenda, feel free to let chairs know.

*===================================================================*

*Tuesday, 8 December 12:00-13:00 UTC*, 

*===================================================================*

* **Zakim General Information*

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=08&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0 <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=08&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0> 

http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261 <http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261> 

Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)

Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99

Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152

Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")

Duration : 60 minutes

-------------------------------------------------------------------

IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc <http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc>  (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/> )

Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim <http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim> 

Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html <http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html> 

Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html <http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html> 

*===================================================================*

*AGENDA*

*[1] Administratives*

Chair: Joakim 

Scribe: TBA

Regrets: 

[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon 

http://www.w3.org/2009/12/01-mediaann-minutes.html

[b] Selection of scribe for next meeting

Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html> 

[c] Schedule for the next call on 15.12. 2009 

 

*[2] Items*

 

[a] Action items

Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open> 

[b] Ontology document update (Veronique / Wonsuk)


[c] API document update - Chris, and editors

- Error handling and management update

- others updated

[d] API implementation experiences - Chris

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Nov/0114.html 

http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be/users/chpoppe/MediaAnnotations.html 

[e] Plan and schedule for the test suite

 

[f] AOB

 

---------------------------------------------

Joakim Söderberg

 

 
Received on Sunday, 6 December 2009 19:40:58 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Sunday, 6 December 2009 19:40:59 GMT