W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > December 2009

RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-12-01

From: Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:06:45 +0100
To: 'Felix Sasaki' <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>, Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@sti2.at>
CC: Soohong Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Message-ID: <7D1656F54141C042A1B2556AE5237D600100A101BF0C@GVAMAIL.gva.ebu.ch>
Regrets too, on my way to SAMT.

Jean-Pierre

From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Felix Sasaki
Sent: mardi, 1. décembre 2009 10:05
To: Tobias Bürger
Cc: Soohong Daniel Park; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-12-01

Regrets as well, this week moving houses. Nothing new on my actions.

Best,

Felix
2009/12/1 Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@sti2.at<mailto:tobias.buerger@sti2.at>>
Dear all,

my regrets as well I will be in a meeting (also in Graz) at the time of the telecon.

I will try to join via IRC.

As of my open actions:

I updated the mapping tables for

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/WD/SearchMonkey.html

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/WD/MediaRDF.html

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/WD/LOM.html


EXIF and METS to follow later today.

ACTION-189: I guess we postponed the subproperty issue.

Best regards,

Tobias



Chris Poppe wrote:
Also my regrets, I will also be travelling to SAMT09

Kind regards,
Chris

Citeren Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de<mailto:stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>>:
Dear all!

I have to send my regrets for tomorrow's call. I´m travelling to SAMT2009 in Graz.

Best,
Florian

Am 30.11.2009 um 10:43 schrieb Soohong Daniel Park:
Folks,

This is the agenda for the Media Annotations WG call in this week.

Feel free to let chairs know if you have any changes and requests.

*===================================================================*

*Tuesday, 1 December 13:00-14:00 UTC*

*===================================================================*

* **Zakim General Information*

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=1&year=2009&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0


http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261


Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)

Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99

Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152

Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")

Duration : 60 minutes

-------------------------------------------------------------------

IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665<http://irc.w3.org:6665> W3C IRC Web Client :  http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at  http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)

Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim


Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html


Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html


*===================================================================*

AGENDA



[1] Administratives

Chair: Daniel, Joakim

Scribe: TBA

Regrets:

[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon

http://www.w3.org/2009/11/24-mediaann-minutes.html


[b] Selection of scribe for next meeting (removed or not ?)

Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html


[c] Schedule for the next call on 8.12. 2009



[2] Items



[a] Action items

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open


[b] Use Case & Requirement document review - Wonsuk, and editors

- Review status according to ACTION-192 (due 12/01), and plan to publish

- Revision, not going to WGLC until Recommendations are ready

[c] First draft for a rights disclaimer in API document - Daniel and Wonsuk

- Initial draft review

[d] API document update - Chris, and editors

- Error handling and management update

- others updated

[e] API implementation experiences - Chris

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Nov/0114.html


http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be/users/chpoppe/MediaAnnotations.html


[f] Primer document way forward - Daniel

- Initial talk

- Call for participant

[g] AOB



------
Soohong Daniel Park
Samsung Electronics, DMC R&D
http://sites.google.com/site/natpt00



_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
Chair of Distributed Information Systems
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ
Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062
stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de
_____________________________
Quote of the week: Computer. This is a Class-A compulsory directive.
Compute, to the last digit, the value of pi. (Spock)



www.sti-innsbruck.at/
www.sti-innsbruck.at/

tobias.buerger@sti2.at<mailto:tobias.buerger@sti2.at>
__________________________________________________



-----------------------------------------
**************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it 
are confidential and intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. 
If you have received this email in error, 
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email 
message has been swept by the mailgateway
**************************************************

Received on Tuesday, 1 December 2009 09:08:20 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 1 December 2009 09:08:20 GMT