RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-12-01

From: Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:06:45 +0100
To: 'Felix Sasaki' <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>, Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@sti2.at>
CC: Soohong Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Regrets too, on my way to SAMT.

From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Felix Sasaki
Sent: mardi, 1. décembre 2009 10:05
To: Tobias Bürger
Cc: Soohong Daniel Park; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-12-01

Regrets as well, this week moving houses. Nothing new on my actions.

2009/12/1 Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@sti2.at<mailto:tobias.buerger@sti2.at>>
Dear all,

my regrets as well I will be in a meeting (also in Graz) at the time of the telecon.

I will try to join via IRC.

As of my open actions:

I updated the mapping tables for

EXIF and METS to follow later today.

ACTION-189: I guess we postponed the subproperty issue.

Best regards,

Chris Poppe wrote:
Also my regrets, I will also be travelling to SAMT09

Kind regards,

Citeren Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de<mailto:stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>>:
Dear all!

I have to send my regrets for tomorrow's call. I´m travelling to SAMT2009 in Graz.