Status of the API Doc v1.0

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:33:27 +0200
To: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>, Victor Rodriguez Doncel <victorr@ac.upc.edu>, Chris Poppe <Chris.Poppe@elis.UGent.be>
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all!

I wanted to know, if there is already a progress on the API Doc v1.0?

Should we start working on the outline proposal of Wonsuk? Who will be
in charge of coordination and the yet defined parts?

I think we should keep in mind, that the first deadline is preety near
(early October) and we should initiate the work on it asap.

Best,
Florian

_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ
Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062
stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de
Quote of the week: Computer. This is a Class-A compulsory directive.
Compute, to the last digit, the value of pi. (Spock)