(unknown charset) Status of the API Doc v1.0

From: (unknown charset) Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:33:27 +0200
To: (unknown charset) 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>, Victor Rodriguez Doncel <victorr@ac.upc.edu>, Chris Poppe <Chris.Poppe@elis.UGent.be>
Cc: (unknown charset) public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all!

I wanted to know, if there is already a progress on the API Doc v1.0?

Should we start working on the outline proposal of Wonsuk? Who will be
in charge of coordination and the yet defined parts?

I think we should keep in mind, that the first deadline is preety near
(early October) and we should initiate the work on it asap.

Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ
Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062
Quote of the week: Computer. This is a Class-A compulsory directive.
Compute, to the last digit, the value of pi. (Spock)