Review of 'Use cases and requirements for Media Fragments", Working Draft, 30 April 2009

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:55:06 +0200
To: Media Annotation <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
CC: Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>, Joakim SŲderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Dear Media Annotations folks,

We have discussed that a long time ago during our joint session at the
Barcelona F2F meeting: we would be very happy to get a formal review of
the following document by the Media Annotations WG:

   Use cases and requirements for Media Fragments
   W3C Working Draft 30 April 2009
   http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags-reqs/

I know you're resuming your weekly telecon from September 1st. Chairs,
could you please put this item on the agenda and ask whether there are 1
or 2 volunteers to review this document?
Thanks.
Best regards.

   Erik & RaphaŽl
   On behalf of the Media Fragments WG