Cancel today call and move all issues to F2F in next week

From: Soohong Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 11:25:42 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Sorry to inform that we would cancel today call due to chairs regrets.

All issues will be discussed in Barcelona during the 3rd F2F meeting.
Here is a draft agenda for our meeting. Comments are highly welcome.
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Meeting_Agenda_(In_Progress
)

It can be modified accordingly.

Sorry and see you in UPC. Have a safe trip.

-----
Soohong Daniel Park
Standard Architect, blog.naver.com/natpt
DMC Business, Samsung Electronics. KOREA