RE: [MAWG] MPEG-7 Mapping review

Dear Joakim, all,

I've seen in Tobias' reviewed sheet that the type of relation between the properties (Property column) is not filled for MPEG-7. I checked with the version of the file on the linked from the review page and found that they are missing there as well for most formats. I know that I've sent them for MPEG-7 and SMPTE, and probably others have for their formats.

Is there are reason why they are not included or did they just get lost? I think they should be reviewed together with the mappings for those formats for which they have been defined.

Best regards,
Werner