Hi all,

this is the agenda for the Tuesday call (for some, it might be a Wednesday call).

Some notes:
- the call time will be 21:00 UTC.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=30&year=2008&hour=21&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
See upcoming calls at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
- for the use cases which are not in question any more I want to distribute
action items during the call, to produce a very short summary - one paragraph, and links to further material.
- the questionnaire on formats in scope / out of scope closes today, and we have only one reply so far :(
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42786/formats/

Felix


Media Annotations Working Group telephone conference 2008-09-30
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, 30 September 21:00-22:00 UTC (5:00pm-6:00pm Boston local)
Local time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=30&year=2008&hour=21&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3224
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
Duration : 60 minutes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665
W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client
Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------
WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
WG open issue : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/issues/open/

Chair: Felix
Scribe: Hui
Regrets: Daniel, Veronique


1) Agenda review / approval of previous minutes
Previous minutes: http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-mediaann-minutes.html


2) Selection of scribe for next meeting.
Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html
Scribe FAQ:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html


3) Future telephone conferences and f2f meetings / call time

a) next call planned: 7. October, 13:00 UTC
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=07&year=2008&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

b) f2f meeting at TPAC update
Nothing new so far

c) 2nd f2f meeting announcement
See http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42786/december-f2f/results
We have a clear preference for a meeting 9-10 December, including 1/2 day joint meeting with the Media
Fragments Working Group


4) Action items

a) From tracker:
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
None ("Extend "formats ... scope" for one more week" was done, closed)


5) Editing

No volunteers yet - please consider becoming an editor again


6) Open issues
URI for existing issues: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/issues/open/
Issue summary: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/0073.html
Please create Bugzilla issues for new requirements. You will need
a login for that, see http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/createaccount.cgi

We will go through many of these *very briefly*, mainly trying to find volunteers to create some text (see above). Note the new issues at the bottom of the list.

6054 Formats in scope / out of scope

6064 Use case "Services by using an unified media annotation"

6065 Use case "Video on IPTV"

6066 Requirement "Covering variations across locales"

6067 Use case "Audiovisual archive as a Cultural Heritage institution"

6068 Use case "Metadata to help promoting safe environments"

6069 Use case "Multi media and semantic web technologies"

6077 Use case "Photo"

6078 Use case "Music"

6079 Use case "News"

6080 Use case "Tagging"

6081 Use case "semantic media analysis"

6082 Use case "algorithm representation"

6083 Use case "multimedia search"

6084 Use case "multimedia adaptation"

6085 Use case "multimedia sharing"

6086 Use case "multimedia presentation"

6109 Allow users for intrinsic and extrinsic usage of the ontology

6112 Create a template for use cases / requirements

6113 Requirement "Allowing for a simple API, abstraction in the ontology, and a clear mediation inbetween"

6126 Machine readable license data



7) AOB


Adjourn