RE: Machine-readable license data

From: Davy Van Deursen <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:58:09 +0200
To: 'Tobias Bürger' <tobias.buerger@sti2.at>, "'Felix Sasaki'" <fsasaki@w3.org>
Cc: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Hi Felix, Tobias,

within the MPEG-21 framework, they are currently developing a 'Media Value Chain Ontology' (aka MPEG-21 part 19 [1]). Its goal is to standardize a media value chain ontology focusing on the rights management aspects.

[1] http://www.chiariglione.org/mpeg/working_documents/explorations/mvco/MVCO-Reqs.zip

Kind regards,

Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems Multimedia Lab