Re: Machine-readable license data

From: Dave Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:00:40 -0700
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, public-media-annotation@w3.org

I think we should adopt a cautious approach to rights-expression
languages.  There are some, um, commercial implications in some areas.

On the form of copyrights, we obviously want to make sure that any
copyright statement qualifies as such under various treaties, laws,
and codes of practice...

--
David Singer
Apple/QuickTime