Machine-readable license data

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:40:40 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org

Hi all,

a question to everybody on the list: Are you aware of machine-readable
license data for audio, video or other media items? I looked through the
incubator deliverables and other material, but did not find a lot. I am
asking this (also) to explore the grounds for our requirement:
"The Group should explore a minimal approach for specifying proper
copyright licensing, which may require separate terms for specifying the
holder of the copyright and the licensing terms."

Felix