Re: Our requirements / use case document

Hi Raphael,

thank you for this hint, that is very helpful. I think we could do
something like this after the TPAC meeting, when we have finished to
some extend what we are doing now (going through use cases /
requirements already available). I have marked this issue 6112.

Felix

Raphaël Troncy さんは書きました: