Questionaire for alternating media annotations WG call time

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:58:36 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org

Hi all,

just in case you did not see this in the agenda of the last call.

We have people from the East cost interested in participating. Who would
be willing to work in a bi-weekly rotating

Slot 1)
the current time, that is:
West Coast: 6 a.m.
Boston: 9 a.m.
Central Europe: 3 p.m.
Korea / Japan: 10 p.m.
Slot 2)
West Coast: 2 p.m.
Boston: 5 p.m.
Central Europe: 11 p.m.
Korea / Japan: 6 a.m.

The day of the week (Tuesday) would be the same. Please indicate at
whether this would work for you. NOTE: we would keep the UTC time also
if the time zone changes elsewhere.